The FORGE Bible School
The FORGE is an intensive, focused, and practical Discipleship Program with a very specific goal; to raise up devoted followers of Christ that will serve in and strengthen local churches.
The maturing process includes college-level theological studies, pastoral mentoring and practical ministry training.
Each applicant to the FORGE Leadership Training Institute must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for participation in this program.
1) Must be at least 18 years old at start of 1st semester.
2) Must have received a high school diploma or GED.
3) Must have submitted a completed application and all accompanying forms* by 8/14/11.
4) Must have submitted the $30 non-refundable processing fee along with the application.
5) Must have a plan for paying tuition.
6) Must have completed an interview with the program directors and signed the Code of Conduct.
*An application packet with all necessary forms can be acquired below or from the offices of Great Falls Christian Center.
APPLYING TO THE FORGE
Click on the links below to download the appropriate forms for applying to the FORGE Leadership Training Institute.
Please note that the application deadline for the next FORGE school year is August 14th, 2012. The application and all accompanying forms (including references) must be complete and submitted by this date. A $30 non-refundable processing fee must accompany all submitted applications.
Following the submission of your forms, you will be scheduled for a personal interview with the program directors.
For more information, contact our Academic Dean and primary instructor, Pastor Kern Lee (406-727-4849 / firstname.lastname@example.org)
CLICK HERE TO ACCESS ONLINE LESSON AUDIO.